I’ve realised lately that I haven’t really done many personal blog posts and you guys probably don’t know an awful lot about me! So I thought it could be a good idea to do a 20 facts post. I hope you enjoy!!
1. Lets start with the basics! My Name is Jazmin-Heaven and I’m currently 19! 1997 baby!!
2. My favourite little creature ever is my cat Coco-Chanel! (I’m not posh we actually just call her Bean). I got her by begging my parents for her daily and on at least one notable occasion, refusing to go to college.
3. My favourite author is Dorothy Koomson, if you haven’t read any of her books you seriously should!!
4. At the minute I’m a second year Uni student studying Creative Writing.
5. I started Uni doing English & Creative Writing but dropped English in about a week because it sucked and I couldn’t understand my lecturers accent.
6. I wish I’d done Law anyways.
7. My favourite food is Philadelphia cheese… TOO nice.
8. I met my boyfriend, Michael, at Uni last year living in the same Uni halls. So we’ve been together for a year and he is lovely.
9. I’m kind of getting into football lately because of Michael. Not playing it, (definitely not), but watching it.
10. I used to go to Gymnastics four times a week and I’m still pretty flexible from that.
11. I also used to play the Piano, although I don’t know how because my hands are stupidly small.
12. I want to buy lots of candles but I can’t justify the money I’d spend. My favourite scent at the minute is probably sandalwood.
13. I LOVE Taylor Swift. I have a tattoo of her lyrics on my arm, and that’s my only tattoo. (This fact is number 13, I hope any Swifties out there get the reference).
14. I’ve been to six concerts in my life. Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, My Chemical Romance, The 1975, Ron Pope and Fuse ODG. I’m going to see The 1975 again in December.
15. I’ve never moved house 😦
16. My favourite animal is a Zebra, a Penguin and a Giraffe. I know that’s not an animal it’s three but I can’t choose.
17. I’ve been to Greece (Halkidiki), Spain (Murcia and Malaga), Cyprus (Can’t remember…), America (Florida), Germany (Cologne and Bonn) and Poland (Poznan). I’m going to Malta next month too!!
18. When I went to Greece there were forest fires which meant we had to stay an extra day because we couldn’t get to the airport. It was all very exciting and scary.
19. I’m really not that into drinking, maybe because I can’t handle it or maybe because a lot of it tastes bad.. I stick to Cocktails in the sun or Cider & blackcurrant in the pub. I’d rather drink tea.
20. I’m actually kind of shy when you first meet me. Just know, I’m not being rude intentionally.
Thanks for reading, hope you found it interesting!!