Hi everyone! Recently I’ve been really into watching Youtube videos and reading posts of ‘The boyfriend tag’ and I wanted to join in because it looked fun & I’m interested as to what my boyfriend, Michael, will answer. I hope you enjoy 🙂
1. She/he is sitting in front of the TV screen, whats on?
My answer: He’s definitely playing Xbox… not watching a TV show.
Michael’s answer: Made in Chelsea (true I’m obsessed)
2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he/she get on their salad?
My answer: He wouldn’t order a salad but I think if he did he’d just have an ordinary balsamic vinegar.
Michael’s answer: Probably salad cream if we were in a parallel universe where she orders salad… (I hate salad)
3. Whats one food he/she doesn’t like?
My answer: He’ll eat anything really but he doesn’t like some hash browns (He said avocado or marzipan)
Michael’s answer: Onion
4. You go out to eat and have a drink what does he/she order?
My answer: Something meaty like a beef burger with all the salad and sauce, with a pint of real ale.
Michael’s answer: Burrito with half a cider and blackcurrant.
5. What size shoe does he/she wear?
My answer: 10
Michael’s answer: 3
6. If he/she were collecting anything what would it be?
My answer: He has kept all his old tickets from Football matches and he’s collecting football scarfs from the stadiums we visit while on holiday.
Michael’s answer: Football stickers *laughs*… (Okay so during the Euros this year I collected a lot of the stickers for the panini sticker album.. yea)
7. What is his/her favourite sandwich?
My answer: Probably a chicken salad (he said yeah or egg and cress)
Michael’s answer: Salmon and cream cheese (ALWAYS)
8. What would he/she eat everyday if they could?
My answer: That’s so tough because he enjoys so many different foods!! Probably pizza.. (after a lot of thought he went with a foot long Italian BMT from Subway)
Michael’s answer: Dried banana pieces (They are good but I’d probably go with cheese)
9. What is his/her fave cereal?
My answer: It’s pretty even between Weetabix and Coco Shreddies
Michael’s answer? Golden nuggets (I do like them but my fave is actually rice crispies, but I usually have toast so I’ll let him off for getting it wrong)
10. What is his/her favourite music artist/band?
My answer: The 1975 definitely
Michael’s answer: Taylor Swift.
11. What is his/her fave sports team?
My answer: Derby County Football for sure
Michael’s answer: Chelsea Football (or Wigan…)
12. What is his/her eye colour?
My answer: Very blue
Michael’s answer? Brown
13. Who is his/her best friend?
My answer: Brad
Michael’s answer? Britt
14. What is something you do that she/he wishes you wouldn’t?
My answer: Cry at everything..
Michael’s answer: Got out of bed (Neither of us have any bad annoying habits really… or maybe we just aren’t at that stage of our relationship where we find each other annoying yet haha)
15. Where was he/she born?
My answer: Derbyshire
Michael’s answer? Wigan
16. You bake him/her a cake for their birthday, what kind of cake is it?
My answer: Something very chocolately
Michael’s answer? Strawberry cheesecake (Lemon but okay)
17. Does/did they play any sport?
My answer: He used to play football
Michael’s answer? Used to do Gymnastics
18. What could she spend hours doing?
My answer: Playing Cod or Fifa on Xbox
Michael’s answer: Binge watch TV
19. What is one unique talent he/she has?
My answer: He’s really clever
Michael’s answer: Flexibility
20. What is his/her fave film?
My answer: The green mile or Ground hog day (he said yeah or Shawshank Redemption)
Michael’s answer? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 (WRONG! Harry Potter and the half blood prince!!!)
I hope you enjoyed reading this and I challenge any of you readers to do this with your boyfriend/girlfriend! xx