I was looking through my Blogmas posts and noticed I hadn’t even done a Christmassy Makeup look yet!! So today that’s what I’m going to share with you!!
- After moisturising and prepping the skin, I used the L’oreal Infallible primer.
- Next, using the real techniques pointed foundation brush I applied the Max Factor all day flawless foundation in the shade warm almond.
- Then I used the Collection lasting perfection concealer in fair under my eyes, and the Rimmel wake me up concealer in ivory on any redness and blemishes on the skin. The reason I used two different concealers is because the Collection one is thicker and gives me a lot of coverage, which I need under my eyes. However, I don’t seem to have a lot of redness or blemishes at the moment so a lighter concealer like the Rimmel one is perfect for this.
- Next I did my eyebrows using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in medium brown. This is a very new purchase for me, but so far I am absolutely loving it! I may do a full review on this after Christmas. I used the Eco Tools eyeliner brush with this. Obviously, not technically for brows but it works really well as it is a small angled brush.
- After this, I did my eyes. I used Mac prep and prime on my eyelids. I’ve got a mini sample of this and have been using it on my eyes and it seems to be working well even though it’s not technically for the eyes. I then used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette to create my eye look. I took the shade Tempera and put it all over my lids. I then used Golden Ochre in my crease to add depth. Then I covered this with Raw Sienna, but I brought this shade down a bit further on the outer section of my eye . I did the same with Antique Bronze. I used Cyprus Umber on my outer V and lower last line and added a touch of Realgar on my lower lash line too. For this I used the brush that comes in the palette, Eco Tools blend brush and Lottie London blending brush. I added Rimmel liquid eyeliner and Maybelline lash sensational mascara.
- After this I used the Rimmel stay matte powder to set my makeup.
- Next I used a bronzer. This bronzer is my favourite ever and I can’t for the life of me remember what it is. Something tells me it is Avon, but if it is, I can’t find it anywhere.
- Then I added Max Factor creme puff blusher in lovely pink on my cheeks. I love the blusher as it very subtle and has a really pretty shimmer in it.
- I added a tiny amount of L’oreal liquid highlighter in Icy Glow.
- Finally I used Mac matte liquid in Diva.
I really love this look and I hope you like it too. Let me know what you think!