So I was nominated by the amazing and gorgeous Sarah from sarahscupofbeauty! If you aren’t familiar with Sarah’s blog please check it out because it’s fantastic and I adore reading her uploads! She’s also one of the loveliest bloggers I know. It means so much that people like to read my posts.
Thanks so much Sarah!
The rules of the award
1. Display the award
2. Thank the person who gave you this award (and link to their bog)
3. Share seven things about you
4. Nominate other bloggers
1. I’ll start pretty basic. I live in the North of England where it is always very cold! I would love to live somewhere warmer in the future but I have never moved house my whole life.
2. I really love animals. I have a cat called Coco-Chanel who I have mentioned on my blog before. She is half Norwegian forest cat, tiny and black! I used to have a big fat ginger cat called Moses but he sadly died!:( In the past I have had a Chinchilla called Chilli and two Russian dwarf hamsters called Sugar and Spice.
3. My hobbies definitely include writing. I have kept a diary since 2008 and have kept up with it well ever since so I am pretty proud of myself for that. As you may know I study Creative writing so I write a lot for that. My favourite thing to write is poetry.
4. I did Gymnastics for a lot of years when I was younger, at one point I went 5 times a week. I also competed in one of the North West Championships.
5. I adore makeup (of course) and it really makes me laugh looking at how I used to do my makeup. I used to use a shade of Maybelline’s dream matte mousse that was a million times too dark for me (sand I think). With blue eyeshadow and my Grandmas pink lipstick. I thought it was amazing. Oh and also thick black eyeliner.. no wonder school always gave me a makeup wipe.
6. My name is Jazmin-Heaven. My mum added Heaven to my name because she said that’s where I am going after death. I think that’s sweet, whatever your personal beliefs are.
7. I kind of wish I was studying Law at uni instead of Writing. I adore writing but I can find it more difficult than I think I’d find Law. I did Law at college and got an A in it. My mind works better revising and remembering facts rather than being creative.
Thankyou so much for reading! I hope you guys who I’ve nominated enjoy writing their award post!!!